Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
Yay for the extra hour that we’ll be getting tonight! I actually love it when it gets dark at 5 pm. I’ve always been a night owl lol The weather is finally getting Fall-ish and the sweaters have come out of the closet.
Speaking of falling back in time…
Yesterday I posted a picture on the Facebook event page for #FallBackInTime with Historical Romance and shared a picture of one of my all time favorites; A Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsay.
Barn Kitty is purring her approval of my choice =^_^=
Visit From The Mailbox Fairy
Nothing this week…
ARCs (via NetGalley)
Weekly Round Up
Reviews, Blog Tours & Articles
- Interview with Codi Gary, Contemporary Romance author- 11/7
- Book Blast & Giveaway: Creatus Series Box Set- 11/8
- Release Tour & Review: Black Bullet by L.D. Rose – 11/9
- Book Blast & Giveaway: Revenge- 11/10
- Review: Scandalously Yours ( Hellions of High Street, #1) by Cara Elliott
- Review: The Dream Protocol (Descent #1) by Adara Quick
Do you like setting the time back or forward?
What is your go-to book, the one that you can read over and over?