Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
Well, it’s cold again over here and nature is a bit confused. My crabapple tree is blooming. It’s really pretty though, there are little pretty pink petals on bare branches. Kind of looks like cherry blossoms.
Fun fact: I love birds. Every year around this time, the yellow finches are abundant. It started with one yellow finch on our bird feeder (I think it was a scout) and now there are over a dozen or so! I just think they are so cute, even though they clean out the feeder every day. They don’t stick around all year, just until spring. So, it’s a special treat.
Visit From The Mailbox Fairy
I won an autographed copy of this book. Haven’t read the author, have you?
Will start reading this one today. So excited!
None this week.
Weekly Round Up
- [30 Jan] Blog Tour & #Giveaway: Becoming Dragon by Eve Langlais
- [31 Jan] Blog Tour & #Giveaway: Toru: Wayfarer Returns by Stephanie R. Sorensen [Guest Post]
- [1 Feb] Blog Tour & #Giveaway: Breathless by Beverly Jenkins
- [2 Feb] Excerpt & Teaser, #Giveaway Blitz : Starlight Bridge by Debbie Mason
- Review: Unexpectedly Hers by Jamie Beck
- Review & Blog Tour: Close to Home by Lily Everett
- Blog Tour: Final Exit by Lena Diaz
- New Feature: Comparing Covers-Where I compare old covers to new covers(re-released) from the same book. I will try and do this as a weekly feature.
How’s the weather on your neck of the woods? Anything blooming?
What are you currently reading?