Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
Gosh, let me just say that I’m not ready to Spring forward. I enjoy gaining an hour in the Fall, now I have to lose it to sunlight. No, I’m not a vampire. 🙂
I just can’t believe we’re at this point already. However, I would not want to go back in time to earlier this year, either. I’m finally over this cold/cough thing that I had and the weather is still wonky. It was super warm yesterday, felt like upper 80s, now it’s cool again.
I got some reading done this week. I finished reading Lady Mechanika Vol.2 (The author is releasing Vol.3 in May! *SQUEE!*), Code of Honor, and Ensnared. Still need to write those reviews though, so I might get those out next week.
It’s not set in stone yet, but at least once a month I’ll have a feature called Small Talk Saturday or Saturday Small Talk (haven’t figured out which title yet.) where I’ll interview an author. If I can get more interviews, I’ll bump those up to twice a month. I’m also going to start my newsletter back up again. I have an author that wants to do a newsletter blast. I’ll feature a couple of her books and do a giveaway exclusive to newsletter subscribers. The newsletter will also be once a month. I’m still on the fence about the whole newsletter thing right now.
Visit From The Mailbox Fairy
I won a ARC copy of About a Dog by Jenn McKinlay, it looks like a sweet read.
Thanks to Avon Romance and Edelweiss!
Weekly Round Up
- [6 Mar] Sinful Scottish Laird by Julia London ★★★★
- [7 Mar] Home at Last by Lily Everett ★★★★
- [8 Mar] Comparing Covers #5: Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey
- [10 Mar] Starlight Bridge by Debbie Mason ★★★★★
- [11 Mar] Curse of the Healer by Ashley York ★★★★★
- [12 Mar] Sunday Post #24: Spring Forward but Wanting to Fall Back
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: How to Catch a Cowboy
- Blog Tour & Giveaway: Lyrical Press Romances
- Lucky Leprechaun Giveaway Hop
- Comparing Covers #7: The Lord of the Rings
- Review: Code of Honor
- Review: Lady Mechanika Vol.2
- Saturday Small Talk/Small Talk Saturday
Have any of you done newsletters?
How are you handling Daylight Savings Time?