Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
The weather has finally “normalized”. Even if it is slightly warmer than it should be. I know Spring is around the corner because the pollen is in full swing. We need a good rain to wash it all away. It’s on everything! ugh.
Last Sunday, I accepted a job as a personal assistant to an author friend. I’m so excited to start out on that path. I love working with authors and now it’s a bonafide job. I start April 1st. 🙂 Also, I received the “Top Reviewer” badge on NetGalley! Yay, I love unlocking new badges. LOL.
I’m a little late in posting my reviews that I said I would post this week. And, I was a little sluggish in my reading. I finished The Truth about Love and Dukes by Laura Lee Guhrke, but still need to write a review for it.
Visit From The Mailbox Fairy
I won a copy of Where the Dead Lie by C.S. Harris. It’s Regency and Mystery all in one. I can’t resist that combo!
I received review copies of No End to Love by Roberta Capizzi and The Spider and the Stone by Glen Craney( I actually received this a few days ago but forgot to mention it 🙂 ).
Weekly Round Up
- [13 Mar] Blurb Blitz Tour & #Giveaway: How to Catch A Cowboy by Sandra Madden
- [14 Mar] Blurb Blitz & #Giveaway: Lyrical Press Contemporary Romances (Feat. Her Leading Man by Maggie Dallen)
- [15 Mar] Lucky Leprechaun #Giveaway Hop!
- [16 Mar] Comparing Covers #6: The Lord of the Rings
- [17 Mar] Code of Honor by Alexa Aston ★★★★
- [18 Mar] Saturday Small Talk: Romance Author Nancy Henderson
- [19 Mar] Sunday Post #25: Pollen and Exciting News
- Review: Lady Mechanika Vol.2
- Review: Ensnared
- Blog Tour: Second Chance Marquess
- Comparing Covers: Interview with the Vampire by Anne Rice
- Review: The Truth About Love and Dukes
Any pollen problems where you are at?
How was your reading week?