Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
This week I celebrated my 5 year wedding anniversary! I can’t believe how fast time is flying by. We celebrated by eating at our favorite sushi restaurant. I seriously could eat sushi every day, it’s such a treat.
A little candid view of my life 😉
On the reading front, I finished two books and one Manga. One review is written and ready to post early in the week and the other will post later on in the week. The Manga read, Belle’s Tale was a little disappointing; that review is posted here.
I’m reading Trusting Justice by J.J. Lore for a blog tour in early May. It’s interesting so far with alien themes to it.
Visit From The Mailbox Fairy
Nothing to report this week.
I received a request to read Lord of Pleasure by Erica Ridley and What the Scot Hears by Amy Quinton.
If you haven’t yet, be sure to enter the giveaway. There is still plenty of time!
I’m giving away a book of choice from Book Depository (valued up to $15.00) and a $5.00 Amazon e-gift card.
Weekly Round Up
- [17 Apr] Virtual Book Tour & #Giveaway: The Promise of Pierson Orchard by Kate Brandes
- [18 Apr] Book Blast & #Giveaway: The Unlikeable Demon Hunter by Deborah Wilde
- [19 Apr] Dangerous Games by Tess Diamond ★★★★
- [20 Apr] NBTM & #Giveaway: Regenerate by Sarita Leone [Interview & Excerpt]
- [21 Apr] Blurb Blitz Tour & #Giveaway: Lyrical Press Contemporary Romances
- [21 Apr] Belle's Tale by Mallory Reaves ★★★
- [23 Apr] Sunday Post #30: Celebrating an Anniversary
Blog Tours with Active Giveaways
- [24 Apr] Blurb Blitz Tour & #Giveaway: Lake of Destiny by Martina Boone
- [25 Apr] The Reluctant Wife by Caroline Warfield ★★★★
- [26 Apr] Comparing Covers #11: Green Rider by Kristen Britain
- [27 Apr] Book Blast & #Giveaway: Claiming the Maverick’s Heart by Debra Holt
- [28 Apr] Blurb Blitz Tour & #Giveaway: Six Impossible Things by Elizabeth Boyle
- [29 Apr] Broken Things by Jessica Cale ★★★★★
- [30 Apr] Sunday Post #31: A Change is Coming
Incoming posts not written yet:
Comparing Covers #10
Review: Broken Things by Jessica Cale
Book Blast: Six Impossible Things
How was your week?
Read any good books?