Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
First off, I want to say Happy Mother’s Day to all of the moms out there; including those who have fur babies! 😀 Mom requested pancakes for Sunday, so I will oblige of course. Hope everyone has a nice day.
Now the delay:
I was hoping to have my new website live on Sunday (and I’m posting this on Saturday just in case.) But due to unforeseen circumstances (there always is something) I might have to wait. IT WORKS YAY! (Some images turned out funky and I have to fix all those…:( ) However, the store will have to wait too, because I want to understand all of the fine details before I launch. So even though the website will be live the store will still be under construction. *le sigh*
Slow reading week this time, I’m still currently reading the book I started. I accepted one more ARC because yeah, I don’t have enough. Obviously.
Nothing this week.
- [8 May] Virtual Book Tour & #Giveaway: Harbingers by Ellis Morning [Interview]
- [9 May] Lady Mechanika Vol 3.: The Lost Boys of West Abbey by Joe Benítez, M. M. Chen ★★★★★
- [10 May] Comparing Covers #13: ‘Til Death Do Us Part by Amanda Quick
- [11 May] The Girl Who Knew Too Much by Amanda Quick ★★★★
- [13 May] Sunday Post #33: A Little Delay & Happy Mother’s Day!
- Love in Bloom Giveaway Hop
- Review for Passion and Plunder
- Comparing Covers
Any special plans for Mother’s Day?