This is the first book tag that I’m participating in. It sounded interesting when I saw it on Angie Elle’s blog at Books and Beauty Are My Bag.
So here goes nothing!
- Answer the questions below
- Credit the creator: Jamie @ A Little Slice of Jamie
- Tag at least 5 people
- Have fun!
1. Where do you typically write your blog posts?
Usually on the couch. I always have something in the background while I do it too. Either a cooking show or HGTV. I find that I can concentrate better like that, believe it or not.
2. How long does it generally take you to write a book review?
It usually depends on whether I liked it or not. I give myself at least one day to let my thoughts marinate. LOL. I don’t like reviewing right after reading. But, if I didn’t like the book, I actually put off the review for a few days.
3. When did you start your book blog?
I started it in 2015 on Weebly. After I transferred it to WordPress last year, that’s when I really got into it.
4. What is the worst thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
The ARC deadlines. To be honest, sometimes I take on way too much so it’s my fault and that can take away the pleasure of reading. I have so many books in my TBR pile that I’ve been meaning to read, but just don’t have the time.
5. What is the best thing about having a book blog in your opinion?
Connecting with fellow readers. It’s so fun discussing books and discovering new blogs. I didn’t realize there was such a community in the blogging world and I’m glad I found my niche. 🙂
6. What blog post have you had the most fun writing so far?
I love my Comparing Covers meme. I’m always attracted to covers and it’s fun to pick a book and see how many covers it has.
7. What is your favorite type of blog post to write?
Blog posts like these. Yes, I just decided this. Just because it’s fun to be on the other side of an “interview” for once. 🙂
8. When do you typically write?
Whenever I can squeeze it in. Right now, it’s 8pm here. I don’t have a set time of day to do it. Maybe I should, but that’s the fun with blogging. It’s your own schedule…sometimes.
9. Do you review every book you read?
Since starting a book blog, yes. I think it’s important to write my thoughts on every book I read, or else I just wear my husband’s ears off with just telling him. Erm…I actually still do that! LOL.
10. How do you write your book reviews? With a cup of coffee or tea? With Netflix? Cuddled with your fur baby?
All of the above. My cat Frida is the cuddle monster, so she’s always next to me.
11. When do you write your book reviews? Right after finishing the book? Two weeks after finishing the book?
See my answer for #2.
12. How often do you post?
3-4 times a week. If there are blog tours that somehow got scheduled back to back it might even be more than that. I don’t like posting more than once a day.
Anyone who wants to do this! I would love to see your answers, just let me know if you’re doing it and I’ll pop on by. 🙂