Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
Can we seriously figure out how to slow down time just a little? We’re almost halfway though with June already and my to-do list is not dwindling at all.
We’re still dealing with the aftermath of the storm from Memorial Day weekend. Turns out we have to file the claim on my neighbor’s tree that fell in our backyard. Someone is coming out on Monday to check it out. Today, a pool repairman came out to fix our pump. For real, we have a swamp pool right now. This is the third time that something like that has happened. I’m never wanting a pool again.
I know I’m late to the party but I totally love Once Upon A Time (no spoilers please!) I’m still on season 1. Yes, I know, you’re probably thinking: “Where the hell have you been!?”. My hubby has been watching old Tales From the Crypt too and I forgot how cheesy good they are.
One the reading front, I couldn’t get out my review for Addicted to the Duke yet, but I have it ready to be posted sometime next week. I’m almost finished with The Cajun Doctor by Sandra Hill and I’m loving it. That review will be out next Friday with a giveaway so be sure to check that out.
Well actually, this will be the next book that I’ll be starting.
No review copies this week, aren’t you proud of me? I really need to catch up on my current commitments.
- [5 Jun] Blog Tour & #Giveaway: Deception by Samuel Jay [With Interview]
- [6 Jun] Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Romance Novels That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List
- [8 Jun] Teaser Blitz & #Giveaway: Primrose Lane by Debbie Mason
- [9 Jun] Comparing Covers #17: Cinder by Marissa Meyer
- [11 Jun] Sunday Post #37: Time Keeps on Slippin’…
- Blog Tour: The Fortune Teller
- Review: Addicted to the Duke
- Comparing Covers
- Splash into Summer Giveaway Hop
- Review & Giveaway: The Cajun Doctor
How was your week? Read any good books lately?