Welcome back to the Sunday Post! Sit back, kick up your feet, and relax!
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news. A post to recap the past week, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up for the week on our blog.
.:｡✿*ﾟ‘ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ’ﾟ･✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･ ✿.｡.:* *.:｡✿*ﾟ¨ﾟ✎･✿.｡.:*
Remember last week when I was remarking on the pleasant, non humid, weather? Well, I take all of that back! It’s been stormy off and on over here and in between that it’s been super humid. August is back with a vengeance!
I went on an Amazon shopping spree and got a lot of goodies for my bullet journal adventure. I’ll make a post on that in next week or two.
One of my goodies included a beginners guide to Origami. Totally random, right? Well, when I was in 3rd grade I took a extra curricular class on Origami and I loved it. My kit came with a booklet, some paper, and a DVD. I can’t wait to share my little creations with you.
Okay, so I’m still reading this one. It’s kind of lagging for me and that’s a little disappointing. 🙁
I got two books in the mail along with everything else. Also, another sneak peak at my bullet journal spread. LOL.
No review copies added to the pile this week. I believe I have enough to hold me over, for now.
- [7 Aug] Map of the Heart by Susan Wiggs ★★★★
- [8 Aug] NBTM & #Giveaway: The Demise by Erica R Lomelino
- [10 Aug] Comparing Covers #25: Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
- [13 Aug] Sunday Post #44: Slow Book Progress & Rain
- Blog Tour: Just Another Viscount in Love
- Clear Your Shelf Giveaway Hop–Make sure to stop on by! I’m giving away two print books.
- Lamplight On: Daughter of Ireland