OwlCrate Subscription Box August 2018 Unboxing Review
Every month I will post an unboxing of my OwlCrate box. OwlCrate is a Young Adult literary themed subscription box which features a book and 3-5 items.
What was in the box
This month’s theme was Ruthless Royals
(I have numbered the image above for reference.)
- An exclusive pocket mirror inspired by The Belles.
- A gemstone ring from GeoCentral. The cool part was that it’s adjustable and it’s made from real agate!
- Cute magnetic bookmarks that were inspired by famous literary villains made by Craftedvan.
- A book tin featuring artwork inspired by The Cruel Prince. I haven’t figured out yet what to do with it, but it’s really nice and prettier in person.
- A tea towel inspired by the Throne of Glass series. It feels really well made.
- Various swag and a cute button.
- An exclusive edition of Grace and Fury by Tracy Banghart. The cover is gorgeous and the bookmark that came with is awesome too. Something about the way it feels. I haven’t felt a bookmark like that before. (sorry no image of the bookmark.)
Overall, I’m happy with my first OwlCrate box. I’ve tried other literary subscription boxes in the past and I have to say that this one is a little bit superior. It’s the goodies that drew me in.
Are you a subscriber to book boxes? If so, which one?