OwlCrate Subscription Box February 2019 Unboxing Review
Every month I will post an unboxing of my OwlCrate box. OwlCrate is a Young Adult literary themed subscription box which features a book and 3-5 items.
What was in the box
This month’s theme was: Whimsical Beasts
(I have numbered the image above for reference.)
- Accio Books Harry Potter Inspired beanie designed by OwlCrate and Michelle Grey. I don’t normally wear beanies, just because it doesn’t get that cold here, but it’s super cute!!
- Harry Potter inspired umbrella illustrated by Anne Lambelet. Now this is fun! I can’t wait to use it because it rains a lot here.
- Crown of Feathers by Nicki Pau Preto. This book is cool because it has purple stained edges. And, it’s signed.
- Pixie dust gem soap, handmade by Leeloo Soaps. I gave this to my mom, so I’ll have to ask her if it smelled good or not.
- The Tea Dragon Society Graphic novel by Katie O’Neill. It’s exclusive and it’s a graphic novel. What more can I say? I love how it looks. Can’t wait to read it.
- Spirited Away inspired keychain designed by Four Seasons Fox. I haven’t seen that movie so I can’t really talk much about it other than it’s really pretty.
- OwlCrate exclusive enamel pin inspired by the book Crown of Feathers. I’m loving these new enamel pins, they are super nice quality. It says “Official Phoenix Rider Club” on it.
Overall: I pretty much enjoyed all of the items from this box. Gorgeous practical items and great quality.