OwlCrate Subscription Box March 2019 Unboxing Review
Every month I will post an unboxing of my OwlCrate box. OwlCrate is a Young Adult literary themed subscription box which features a book and 3-5 items.
What was in the box
This month’s theme was: Murder and Mayhem
(I have numbered the image above for reference.)
- Travel mug inspired by Nevernight designed by Catarina Book Designs. I haven’t read the book, but this mug is ceramic and super great quality. I don’t really use travel mugs anymore because I work at home, but it’s still nice to have just in case.
- Candle inspired by This Savage Song designed by In the Wick of Time. I got the green apple one. Erm…not my favorite scent. Apparently there were two other scents that you could receive.
- Canvas drawstring backpack. I love this. It’s always handy to have a bag. Although, this one is a little bit hard to close. The drawstring design aspect is a little rough around edges. I haven’t tried putting anything in it yet, but I imagine it would be tough to close. It’s still cute though.
- Four Dead Queens exclusive pencil.
- Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte exclusive cover edition, signed.
- Wooden bookmark designed by Ink and Wonder Designs. Inspired by Game of Thrones. It’s pretty sturdy and kind of cool. I’m currently using it and am happy with it, even though I’m not a fan of the series *gasp*.
- Three Dark Crowns sticker designed by Jamila Mehio.
- Four Dead Queens compass pin designed by Iron and Ink Designs. What’s cool about this is that the arrow actually moves!
(Not pictured (because I forgot!): Letter from the author and character art print.)
Overall, this was a pretty stellar box. Look forward to reading the book.