Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks theme is First 10 Books I’ve Reviewed. Not sure if it meant this year or ever, but I’ll go with the literal and go back through memory lane.
I first started actually reviewing my reads on Goodreads and documenting them in 2014. So according to Goodreads here are my first 10 reviews:
- The Turncoat by Donna Thurland-I actually forgot about this series, I might look it up again.
- The House at the End of Hope Street by Menna Van Praag-I wasn’t too taken away with this one.
- The Wedding Favor by Cara Connelly-I read a couple of books in this series, but never followed up.
- Sweet Memories by Steena Holmes-I remember this being a very sweet read.
- A Kiss for Miss Kingsley by Collette Cameron-Don’t really remember this one.
- How to Marry a Royal Highlander by Vanessa Kelly-I remember liking this one a lot.
- Over a Fence by Ruth J. Hartman-Another sweet one
- The Third MacPherson Sister by Susana Ellis-Honestly I can’t remember this one too well.
- Releasing the Demons by L.D. Rose-Still love this one.
- Prelude to a Haunted Evening by Ava Stone-One of the reasons why I don’t like prequels. I gave this title a generous rating tbh.
There you have it. I think my review style has much improved since starting. So new bloggers, book reviewers, don’t feel discouraged.
Check out my other Top 10 Tuesday Posts (Not a lot, I know!):
- Top Ten Tuesday: 10 Romance Novels That I’ve Recently Added To My TBR List
- Top Ten Tuesday: Characters Who Hold Interesting Jobs
Do you remember the first books you’ve reviewed?