It Happened on the Blog-June 2019
It was my birthday month in June and I SPLURGED! I bought a lot of books and pampered myself as someone is wont to do when it’s their birthday. 🙂
- [12 Jun] Barefoot Beach by Debbie Mason ★★★★★
- [17 Jun] Once Upon a Bad Boy by Melonie Johnson ★★★★
- [26 Jun] Live to Fly Another Day by Eliza Watson ★★★★★
Reviews off the blog (Goodreads)–I plan on incorporating these reviews in later blog posts.
Stand Out Reads
Second Hand Curses is probably in my top 5 audiobooks. It’s a sort of fairytale retelling, where faeries are not friendly. The Corpse Played Dead was a book I was most looking forward to. I received the ARC via Netgalley. It did not disappoint.
Total Books Read
This month I’ve read a total of 7 books. Not bad really, for me anyway.
Okay, so I might have went a little overboard.
The signed print copy of Flying by the Seat of My Knickers is still active.
- [4 Jun] Book Blast & #Giveaway: The Rings of Faolan-Rubies by Kristal Dawn Harris
- [11 Jun] Excerpt Tour: The Perfect Date by Evelyn Lozada & Holly Lörincz
- [14 Jun] Splash into Summer #Giveaway Hop
- [18 Jun] Book Blast & #Giveaway: Knightmare Arcanist by Shami Stovall
Video Game Reviews
None. But my review for Dragon Quest XI is incoming. Well, It’s not technically going to be a review. But, at least I finally finished it! Woot! 😀
Guess what? The birds that nested last month returned again and now we have 4 chicks. They just hatched and are so cute. My birthday was really nice. I had made a triple layer mousse cake. I wanted to test my skills and it turned out great. We went out to eat and it was just good times all round.
Goals for July
- I really have to get these outstanding reviews written.
- I want to at least write one Shady Talk article.
It Happened on the Blog Archive
- [2 Apr] It Happened on the Blog: March 2019 Summary
- [2 May] It Happened on the Blog: April 2019 Summary
- [29 May] It Happened on the Blog: May 2019 Summary
How was June 2019 for your blog and/or personal life. Any goals?