It Happened on the Blog-September 2019
Hey everyone! So, I totally skipped a month with this post because August was just not a really good blogging month for me. Here I am again, feeling a bit refreshed and ready to go.
- [4 Sep] The Body in Griffith Park by Jennifer Kincheloe ★★★★★
- [9 Sep] Teen Titans: Raven by Kami Garcia ★★★★
- [9 Sep] Life is Strange: Dust by Emma Vieceli ★★★★★
- [16 Sep] A Perfect Eye by Stephanie Kane ★★★★
- [16 Sep] Tightrope by ★★★
- [19 Sep] Spellbound by Allie Therin ★★★★
- [30 Sep] The Turn of the Key by Ruth Ware ★★★★
Stand Out Reads
The Body in Griffith Park, Life is Strange: Dust, and Spellbound were my favorites so far. Each one has a certain uniqueness that grabbed me and just wouldn’t let go.
Total Books Read
7 books. Not bad considering my blah month in August.
- [3 Sep] Book Blast & #Giveaway: The Fixer Upper by Maggie Mae Gallagher
- [13 Sep] Blurb Blitz & #Giveaway: Kingdom Cold: The Complete Series by Brittni Chenelle
Since the last update I’m happy to say that Toodles is now 6 lbs! We’ll be taking her to get spayed this month. There was a little scare yesterday when she started sneezing and had some bloody discharge in her mucus. The vet said that it was a upper respiratory infection and gave her some meds. She’s also teething and some of her teeth haven’t come out yet, so her breath is raaank! There’s also a slight gingivitis so the antibiotic takes care of that as well. Today, however, no signs of anything. Was it a one day thing? It’s Bizarre. One freaky thing to note however: She has two canines on one side of her mouth and even the vet was surprised. They’ll take the baby one that didn’t fall out, during her surgery. Poor baby.
Goals for October
- At this point, just continuing posts would be good for me.
It Happened on the Blog Archive
- [2 Apr] It Happened on the Blog: March 2019 Summary
- [2 May] It Happened on the Blog: April 2019 Summary
- [29 May] It Happened on the Blog: May 2019 Summary
- [1 July] It Happened on the Blog: June 2019 Summary
- [4 Aug] It Happened on the Blog: July 2019 Summary