OwlCrate Subscription Box January 2020 Unboxing Review
Every month I will post an unboxing of my OwlCrate box. OwlCrate is a Young Adult literary themed subscription box which features a book and 3-5 items.
What was in the box
This month’s theme was: Vengeance Will Be Mine
(I have numbered the image above for reference.)
- Exclusive cover and author signed copy of Scavenge the Stars by Tara Sim. It’s a gender-swapped retelling of The Count of Monte Cristo.
- Crooked Kingdom exclusive socks. Officially licensed by Out of Print.
- Exclusive Harry Potter mug. Designed by Cara Kozik.
- Exclusive candle inspired by Children of Blood and Bone. I received the Seer scent. (Dragon fruit & Tropical Rainforest. I love the smell!).
- A pin banner inspired by The Hobbit. Designed by In the Reads.
- Exclusive enamel pin inspired by the main characters from Scavenge the Stars.
- Exclusive pocket mirror with secret storage. Inspired by Nevernight. Designed by OwlCrate.
It had been awhile since I posted an unboxing. OwlCrate is definitely the best book subscription box out there. Loved almost all the items in the box except for the mirror/pill box. I don’t really use those. It is well made though.
Clicky clicky on the banner below and use my referral code to sign up! ⇓
Follow me on social media!
I’m also spending a lot of time on Instagram, so please don’t hesitate to follow me there as well!