Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
Haven’t done one in awhile and want to get back in the groove of things. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday theme is: Characters I’d Follow On Social Media.
This was a fun topic to think about and it was kind of hard to narrow it down to just 10.
Top 10 Tuesday: Characters I’d Follow On Social Media
1. Angel Crawford from the White Trash Zombie series. As Angel says all the time: Holy shit! I hear that in the audiobook narrator’s (Allison McLemore’s) voice of course. Just imagine it like this: Hole-eeee Shit! Also, I can also see her tweets mentioning: Christy Fuckin’ Cherish. Yep, she would be fun to follow. Although, I’m sure she would not post any zombie related things, cause that would be giving it all away.
(Check out my review for the first book of the series here.)
2. Lydia Bennet from Pride and Prejudice. Yeah, all you would need is popcorn and watch that dumpster fire all day. Could you imagine? Shopping, dancing, crushes, elopements, scandals… It would be fun!
(Check out my review for the first in the series here.)
6. Dandelion from The Witcher series. Or, if you watch the Netflix series, he’s named Jaskier. (Off tangent here, but I’m not sure why they insisted on the Polish name. In the English translations of the books, he’s Dandelion…anyway….). The Dandelion I know from the books is hilarious. I would totally watch his YouTube channel for his latest music. I loved him in the video games as well.
7. Caity Shaw from the Travel Mishaps of Caity Shaw series. Her character is big on geneology and research, so it would definitely be fun to get updates on that and see pictures of all the places that she’s visited. I would peg her as being really into Instagram.
(Check the archives for my reviews).
8. Lei and Wren from the Girls of Paper and Fire series. I’m pretty sure these two would share a joint account or something and post about LGBTQ rights. I would be all up for following them and supporting them.
9. Anna Blanc from the Anna Blanc Mysteries. Oh, another funny chick. I would follow her just because. Pretty sure she would just post pictures of Joe Singer, a lot. Not that I would complain.
(Check my archives on all things Anna Blanc- there’s even another Top 10 Tuesday post where I mention her.)
10. Mrs. Watson from the Lady Sherlock series. She’s good at disguises, so I would like to think she would give pointers on how to cosplay. She is also a retired actress in the book, so it would be fun to see her talking about her roles.
(Check out my Comparing Covers #42 post on A Study in Scarlet Women).
What characters would you follow on social media?
Follow me on social media!
I’m also spending a lot of time on Instagram, so please don’t hesitate to follow me there as well!